Understanding Postpartum Psychosis: A Temporary Madness Offering an understanding of postpartum psychosis, this riveting book explains what happens and why during this temporary and dangerous disorder that develops for some women rapidly after childbirth. Most of us are familiar with the baby blues, a passing sadness that strikes 50 to 75 percent of new mothers after delivery. And most of us understand postpartum depression, a sadness post-delivery that lingers for weeks or months for an estimated one in every 10 new mothers. But a more serious form List Price: $ 39.95 Price: Find More Postpartum Depression Products Amazon.com Widgets
- Postpartum Depression In Men – A Little Known Fact
- Treatment for Depression Now
- Causes of Depression – What Are The Causes?
- Therapy for Depression - Types Of Therapy
- Symptoms of Depression - How Do You Know You Have Depression?
- Signs Of Depression - 10 Signs To Help You Determine If You Have Depression
- Understanding Depression In Women
- A Synopsis On Depression In Men
- How to Find Help with Depression
- Finding Support For Depression
- Ways To Deal With Depression
- Panic Attacks - Causes And Treatment For the Disease
TagsAbout after Agoraphobia Anxiety anyone Attacks Baby Best between Bipolar Blues Causes Depressed Depression Disorder Disorders from good Great Guide Health Help Know Life Mental More Natural Overcoming Panic Part Post Postpartum Reviews Signs some someone Symptoms take Therapy there treatment Treatments Understanding without Work